Thank God we have a fun filled weekend planned. I am rather going insane today and find myself very depressed. I was so certain our phone was going to ring by today. When 11:00 passed, I just let out a huge breath and lost it for a second. This is hard. So very hard. Two families that use my agency got phone calls on a Friday night. One at 7:00 pm and one at 8:00 pm. So of course I am hoping and praying that I am to get the call tonight as well. A Friday night call really doesn't make sense to me though because in Korea it is already Saturday, but if my phone rings I won't question it! I won't be home tonight, but Chris will, and I actually think it would be nice if Chris got this phone call as I got the referral phone call. We'll see. Otherwise, we will wait until Sunday night, when our next week of waiting begins. Cecelia did call the last group of four on a Sunday night, so you just never know.
So back to the weekend. When Joey wakes up from his nap (in a little bit) we are heading to my sister's house. We are going to take the 5 kids to see Mr. Ray. He sings some hip kids tunes, and my kids just love him. They are so excited! Then we'll go back to my sister's house for a bit, and come home. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. We have not been yet, but one of my best friends took her twins last weekend and they loved it, plus Moms around town have been telling me about it for awhile now, so we are all excited for that as well. Then on Sunday, Carmela and I are going to Gianna's dance competition. We are so looking forward to this weekend, hopefully our last as a family of four (have I said that enough lately?)....
Hope everyone has a good weekend! And many phones are ringing next week.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope your phone rings soon Jackie! I know we are hoping that our phone rings this week too!!!! Keep our finger and toes crossed!
I am so sorry you are down. Your right this process is so so hard. It just doesn't seem fair that some go fast and some get held up. I am having the same luck here with NVC saying they don't have my I600 which was approved on Feb 9th but I only received in mail yesterday. I will be praying for you and please do the same for me!
Post a Comment