We are praying and praying some more that this is your last month in Korea, but anything is possible with adoption. In the meantime, I am constantly wondering what you are doing now. Are you crawling yet like Carmela was at 8 months old or are you rolling to where you want to go like Joey was? Are you still in the 25th% for weight? Are you tall? Short? Something tells me that you are crawling and that you are still petite! We'll see -- hopefully soon!
On a very positive note, I called the NVC this morning and we were logged out yesterday. Our paperwork was sent to Seoul, Korea yesterday via DHL!!!! One step closer to our baby!!! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy 8 months birthday, Juliana!!
Jackie,
Your daughter's referral picture is so darling!!! LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!! Our daughter wasn't smiling but I guess it will make it that much sweeter when I see it in person.
Brooke
Happy 8 months baby girl! Jackie, I am so excited and hopeful following your story.
Love,
Angela
Wow.. you all are moving right along. It will not be long now!
Hope you are ready.
Your daughter looks beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I like to hear from "believers" because I start to lose faith in what I'm doing. Good luck to you and thanks again for sharing your story with me and the other who read becuase there are still so many people out there who don't know about the diet and the protocol.
Happy 8 months!! Hope to see pics of you with her very soon!
Post a Comment