Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New update....USCIS approval on 1/16/09

I called USCIS this afternoon. I was at wits end and really had to know what was going on. Afterall, 7-10 business days had come and gone, and I still had not received anything. According to the officer I spoke with, my I600 was approved on January 16, 2009. Because Monday was a holiday, it probably wasn't mailed out until Tuesday. It is sent by regular snail mail, so my figurations say I should have it by Friday the latest. So what does this mean? Not much LOL! But its a big chunk of the puzzle, which is always a good thing.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Jackie. I am glad to see that you finally have some answers! How frustrating to get mixed up information. Glad your approval is finally on its way and things are moving along!

Dennis and Becky said...

Congratulations!