We are very sad to be home from Disney today! We had SUCH a good time. The kids were pretty well behaved for the most part and we all had a blast. Its so sad to put so much time and energy into the trip and for it to be done, though I must admit I did miss my dogs Ansky and Eli a lot while we were gone. I will update on the trip later.
But for the important adoption news....we received a copy of our completed, approved home study report in the mail. It was directed to Cecelia, the director of our agency, and it was dated December 4th. So I am thinking Cecelia received it on Saturday, the 6th at the latest, which means WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR A BABY! I have heard to expect anywhere from the next day to a few weeks at most.
Will keep you posted......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome Back! Your next post will probably be your referral! Hooray!
Post a Comment