Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Words of congratulations!

I wanted to paste some words of congratulations that our family has received from friends and family. We received so many emails and phone calls and we truly appreciate them all. I have a feeling that this little girl already made a difference in so many lives, and she will continue to bless us all.

Are you friggin kidding me!!!!! That is so AWESOME!!! I have tears in my eyes I am so happy for you. Something at Thanksgiving was telling me you would know on Chris' birthday. I'm speechless!!! Heather Paschal

CONGRATULATIONS, Jackie and family! She is just beautiful! :)I am so excited for you!Thank you so much for including me on the distribution.Much love,Casey Durso

Jackie, this is fantastic!!!! Congrats!!! God bless you and Chris. Jessica DiBiasi

OMG Jackie!! Congratulations!! I just checked you blog, she is GORGEOUS! And just one day younger than Max! Rebecca Dunning

Congrats!! She is gorgeous, so happy for you guys! Jackie Thompson

Yeah! Such wonderful news! Welcome to the waiting. :) Enjoy today - it's a day you'll remember forever! Angie Gerrard

CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!!! Jackie, she is just beautiful!! I am so thrilled for your family! Mandy Basserman

Congratulations, Jackie and family! I’m really excited to hear this news for you. You are truly blessed. We can’t wait to meet the new bundle of joy. Keri Tomko

Hey congrats on your OUR new baby girl! Anthony Brancaccio

Congrats Jackie and Chris. Now get my niece home! Anthony Brancaccio

I am so happy and excited for you i feel like crying. she is beautiful and happy. she is getting a great family and you are getting a great new addition. you need anything? and her birthday is right near Joey's! Erica DaRocha

Congrats!!! We are thrilled for you. Traci Prenot

that is wonderful...congratulations...what cheeks on her..lol when do you get her? Jill Staffa

Congrats that is great news, when do you expect to have the little princess home? Kerri Mortmann

Oh Jackie, that is wonderful news! Congratulations! I’m excited that you are finally getting the adoptive child you’ve always longed for. When will she be home with you and family? How are the kids taking the news? Edith Amaya

How exciting......CONGRATULATIONS! She's so cute. When will you be receiving her? I tried to access the site but couldn't. I'm so happy for you. Hugs and Kisses, Lucy Cramer

OMG, I TOLD YOU IT WOULD COME FAST! IS THIS AGENCY INCREDIBLE OR WHAT?! I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND I HAVE CHILLS EVERYWHERE! CONGRATS....NOW YOU ARE IN THE WAIT WITH ME. Our kids are both born in May. Our travel calls should be coming at about the same time. I'm so happy to be going through this with you. She is a REAL BEAUTY! XOXOXOXO Susan Cali

That is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you guys and how nice to have found out on Chris' birthday! I'll check out the blog but wanted to write you back first to congratulate you. We're really excited for you guys. I know she has a Korean name but have you guys narrowed it down yet?? I just checked out the pictures on the blog and she is such a CUTIE!!!! What a doll!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michele Brown

Thats great. Gabby is happy there is another girl. She does not understand since "Aunt Jackie was not pregnant or did not have a big belly".Congrats and cant wait to see her. Lee Brancaccio

Congratulations Jackie, I'm thrilled for you and your family. Megan Shaughnessy

Jack. She is soo cute. Best of luck to all of you! Angela Cozzolino

1 comment:

Lee brancaccio said...

Thats great. Gabby is happy there is another girl. She does not understand since "Aunt Jackie was not pregnant or did not have a big belly".

Congrats and cant wait to see her.