Friday, December 19, 2008
I600 was filed last week
According to my agency, my I600 was filed last week. So I am guessing my legals were received and that now we are only waiting for our Immigration office to send us an approval (6-8 weeks from receipt of the paperwork). However, when I called USCIS yesterday they hadn't "logged" it in yet. They told me to check back after New Years. I am guessing its sitting on someone's desk waiting for them to input it in the computer, or at least I am hoping that is what it is and not that it is lost somewhere! Just wanted to update for those following our timeline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I am so happy you have a blog so we can follow your journey to your newest daughter! Adoption is such a blessing...a gift straight from God and in many ways...the wait is much harder than pregnancy.
Congratulations!!!!! : )
our I600 approval letter came a lot faster than the 6-8 week timeframe they give, so i'll be keeping my fingers crosssed that yours will too! love, lindseyb (bw)
Post a Comment