Friday, November 07, 2008

A baby doll confusion

So I am looking for some help here. My 4.5 year old daughter is NOT into baby dolls, but she is asking for a baby doll for Christmas. So today I decided to look at her list (yes my kids start early) and see if I can get some early shopping done during their rest time. I went to Amazon and found lots of free shipping on items they want. Bonus.

Well then I look at the two dolls that she said she wanted and I decided we'd go for one since she's not really into dolls at all. So we'll see if its one she wants, if she'll play with it. So I ask her "Honey, if you had to choose between the two dolls, which would you want?" Her response was "Mom, I'll let Santa surprise me". Um great.

Soooo put yourself back a few years, and think what would you want or if you have a child in the 4-5 age group, BONUS -- what would your child want???

The choices are:

Chou Chou baby Mommy, make me better: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000MGDM4S/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Or Baby Alive Wets and giggles http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000OVBYNM/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was going to get Meghan the one that pees in the diaper. I heard of that first one but read some reviews that said the thing is never quiet. There are so many to choose from!