Wow, its been awhile. I have been saying for over a year now that I want to start blogging again. Time (or three kids) gets in the way and I just can't remember to actually do it! But I do remember how much I loved sharing my thoughts with the world when we were in our adoption process, and well I am back!
What's new with me? Everything and not much at the same time! I'm still a stay at home mom to three terrific kids! I'm still a wife to a wonderful husband! I'm still the same insane, fun loving person. Yet, my daily life has changed in so many ways. I have started using and distributing a wonderful product called Visalus. Its a nutritional shake. No, I am not trying to convince anyone to buy, just explaining that this is a huge step for me. I am not the salesperson type, but I am so gung ho on this! Health is something I am adamant about, especially healthy eating....this fits the bill. Anyway, it brings in a little bit of money each month so that is great! What else? The kids have been extremely busy with activities so I try to take them from A to B to C all day :) Now on to the family...
Chris has started a new job. I think I updated that we moved back to NJ for Chris' job? He got a job in Plainsboro, which so happened to be 15 minutes from my sister. So we moved to South Brunswick. It was great for awhile while Chris had a tiny commute, but like normal Beitler fashion, he got a promotion and is now working in Newark, NJ. Goodbye simple commute! He's working insane hours, leaving me the primary taxi driver for the three kids. Half the time, it works somehow! The extra money did let us go to Disney in 2011, after stating we were not going to vacation this year! YAY! Chris is working long hours as I said, but we are hoping it pays off eventually for us!
Carmela is now 7 years old. She is in 2nd grade and loves it. She is a very good reader and working hard in Math. She has a few close friends and many aquaintenances. She is working really hard and her teacher says she is a very sweet kid, which of course, I could have told you! Carmela tried out last spring for travel softball. She made the team!!!! At first, Carmela was clearly the weak link, but I have to tell you, she has grown so much as a softball player, and is doing pretty dang good! I truly am so proud of her, especially when she asks me to go play catch! We are going to coninue with fall ball, winter workouts and take this as far as she wants to....or she is able to :) Carmela is still a bit quirky and still on the autism spectrum, but she is growing by leaps and bounds. She is just such a special, sweet girl. I wish everyone knew her and could see for themselves.
Joey started kindergarten a few weeks ago. I miss him terribly during the day, but I love hearing his stories and he really is so happy to be in school with his big sister. Funny story. Joey is DYING to learn how to read. I worked with him this summer, but he just wasn't ready yet. I have told him that his kindergarten teacher would help him out, and by the end of kindergarten he'd be reading a little. Well, after the first day, he came home so angry. He finally yelled at me "Mrs. Wit is a big liar". I was in shock! He said "It's my first day of school and I still don't know how to read". I sure had a good laugh at that. Joey is going through a tough spot right now, though, after school. Major major crankies!!! Its very trying to say the least. I know he's exhausted from full day kindergarten and hopefully this too shall pass!!! Joey started football this year as well. He LOVES it, though he hasn't touched the ball yet...meaning he is only on the front line. He asked his coach to be running back and he said next week so we'll see. I sure hope he can at least try it!
Juliana is as funny, cute and stubborn as ever! She started preschool and let me tell you, she now thinks she's the biggest girl ever!!!! Everything is "I'm a big girl, Mommy". She is loving school though, and says she has many friends. She also started dance. Again, she loves it! This girl just loves to be active and be doing things herself instead of being schlepped to her brother and sister's games and such!
Ansky and Eli are doing well too! I love my furbabies and can't leave them out!
If you are following this, leave me a comment and let m kenow how your doing! I have missed my blogging friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I used to follow your posts on having three kids website. I adopted a girl from china in 2013 and we are going back for a little boy we accepted this year. So now we will have 4 kids! Did you ever adopt more?
Post a Comment